Mindray DC-N2 – Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ultrasound Mindray DC-N2 – Image Gallery
Mindray DC-N2 offers a unique combination of relevant technology, quality and affordability. Be it an experienced ultrasound professional or a beginner, the N2, with its unique self-learning software and advanced imaging technologies can be used across multiple clinical settings. With a user-friendly control panel and a user-centric workflow system, the N2 can be well trusted for its performance and ease of use.
- PSHI (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging) Purified Harmonic Imaging for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise.
- iBeam, Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization
- iClear, Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection
- Multi-Beam Formation, Maximum 4 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
- iScape, Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother and more controllable.
- ExFOV, Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes
- Smart 3D, Smart 3D providing easy image volume view from any direction.
- B-Steer, Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vesselsies, guaranteeing the continuity of all data. With its carefully designed features, BeneView T1 perfectly matches these requirements.
- Auto IMT (Intima-Media Thickness), Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
- 8-TGC assuring accurate image uniformity control
- iStorage – Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
- iZoom – Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key
- iTouch – Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key
- iStation – Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
- Height adjustable control panel
- Maximum three transducer connectors