Hitachi HI VISION Ascendus – Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ultrasound HI VISION Ascendus – Image Gallery and Videos
Cardio 2D and Color mode
Obstetrics 4D mode and Urology
Radiology 2D, Color, Contrast, Elasto and RVS mode
A First Class ultrasound platform with uncompromised image quality.
The HI VISION Ascendus is an ultrasound platform in a class of its own. No compromise in design and manufacture from us means no compromise in diagnosis for you.
Fulfill your aspirations for a versatile, comprehensive and flexible ultrasound system. That delivers all round high performance imaging for all your diagnostic needs.
This First Class platform features of Hitachi HI VISION Ascendus:
- Proven, award winning ergonomic design. That incorporates a unique one-action adjustment of the liquid crystal display (LCD) viewing monitor and operator console
- Hitachi’s Smart Touch Technology integrates controls within the viewing monitor to help increase efficiency. Intuitive scan parameter adjustment at your finger tips
- All round high performance capability available from the extensive range of Hitachi transducers with rapid switching between up to four connected transducers
- Enhanced contrast imaging sensitivity across a wide range of general abdominal and high frequency applications. With Hitachi’s dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging (dCHI) software
- High performance imaging underpinned by new leading edge technologies such as 4D Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE). Inflow-time mapping (ITM) of contrast agents
- Flexible image archive and data transfer functions. Include multiple USB ports and the option to mask identification details to protect patient privacy.
Realize your ambition for a first class ultrasound service with a first class ultrasound platform. Hitachi has made no compromises in the design and manufacture of the HI VISION Ascendus to give you high definition imaging, advanced technological functionality and optimized ergonomics in one all inclusive package.
High Definition Imaging
With an evolution in signal processing speed and spatial definition from the broadband engine architecture (UltraBE II) combined with Hitachi’s extensive range of high density transducers. The HI VISION Ascendus offers superlative image quality across the full range of diagnostic applications. Four active transducer ports allow rapid switching during and between examinations to maximise high definition diagnostic capability and facilitate efficient workflow.
The HI VISION Ascendus platform is founded on an award-winning, ergonomic design. That incorporates a unique flexible one-action adjustment of the integrated liquid crystal display (LCD) image viewing monitor and operator console to comfortably adapt to all operator and patient position combinations.
Expand your horizons
Expert imaging modalities such as Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE) and dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging (dCHI). These modalities complement the high definition imaging for improved diagnostic confidence and maximum therapeutic potential.
Protect your investment
The HI VISION Ascendus supports the latest leading edge technological innovations. 4D RTE and Inflow-time mapping (ITM) of contrast agents. Upgrades that can take your practice beyond the daily routine and enable you to solve even the most complex diagnostic dilemmas.
Hitachi HI VISION Ascendus – Diagnostic Ultrasound System at Hitachi Official WebSite