Mindray DC-N3 PRO – Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ultrasound Mindray DC-N3 PRO – Image Gallery and Videos
Mindray DC-N3 PRO is the answer for your requirements of high image quality, versatility and affordability. The best in class, DC-N3 PRO, is truly a redefinition of the base, providing you with much more than just an ordinary ultrasound imaging system. With advanced features and the most competitive price in the industry, it’s all about helping you raise your expectations.
Mindray DC-N3 PRO is a fully featured color Doppler system that supports your needs for faster, more reliable and more accurate diagnostics. With the best in class performance, efficiency and design, you can be assured of an outstanding ultrasound experience. With its compact, user friendly and ergonomic design, it can be moved, used and positioned as per your requirements limitlessly.
- PSHI (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging) Purified Harmonic Imaging for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise.
- iBeam, Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization
- iClear, Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection
- Multi-Beam Formation, Maximum 4 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
- Natural Touch Elastography, Based on Mindray’s latest patented technology, natural touch elastography reduces dependence on user operation technique, improving operator’s reproducibility for higher clinical utility.
- iScape, Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother and more controllable.
- UWN (Ultra-Wideband Non-linear) Contrast Imaging, Mindray’s unique contrast imaging technology, utilizing contrast agent characters with both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signal to get improved S/N ratio for better diagnostic details and longer contrast agent duration for better observation.
- ExFOV, Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes
- Smart 3D, Smart 3D providing easy image volume view from any direction.
- B-Steer, Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vesselsies, guaranteeing the continuity of all data. With its carefully designed features, BeneView T1 perfectly matches these requirements.
- Free Xros M, Gain precise anatomical observation by freely placing sample lines at any angle.
- Free Xros CM, Accurately evaluate myocardial motion at different phases, and simultaneously determine myocardial synchronization. Higher frame-rate providing you with accurate results.
- TDI and TDI QA, The Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI) allows you to quantitatively evaluate local myocardial movement and function, with quantitative velocity parameter in TDI QA.
- Auto IMT (Intima-Media Thickness), Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
- Auto LV, Simple measurement procedure for left ventricle, enhanced by auto-trace functionality and easy manual correction.
- 8-TGC assuring accurate image uniformity control
- iStorage – Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
- iMeasurement & iReport – Offline PC software for user-defined measurement table, formula calculation and report template
- iZoom – Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key
- iTouch – Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key
- iStation – Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
- Raw Data – Enables optimum flexibility for post processing of the stored images including parameter adjustments, adding comments and measurements, allowing maximum productivity during scanning
- MedSight – DC-N3 PRO lets you transfer clinical images and cine to your IOS or android powered smart device via an interactive app. With MedSight you can now take the clinical examinations with you wherever needed.
- DVD-RW drive and USB ports
- Rotatable and height adjustable control panel
- 4 active transducer sockets
- Built-in battery supporting real-time scanning