Hitachi FUTUS – Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ultrasound FUTUS – Image Gallery
Hitachi FUTUS ultrasound provides high-resolution imaging to support accurate diagnoses and reduced examination time.
Ease-of-use design features help to streamline the daily workload and a compact housing supports a broad variety of applications.
The system further offers ‘silent design’ – less than 40dB, which means that the system is virtually silent whilst running, this securing a quiet examination environment.
Hitachi FUTUS features great imaging technologies to support a clear view and confident diagnoses.
An image filter that virtually eliminates unwanted speckle noise and provides excellent contrast resolution with enhanced edge definition for unsurpassed image clarity.
- Enhancing contrast resolution
- Improving border delineation and suppressing noise
- Delivering application-specific optimization
By compounding data from multiple steered beams, contrast resolution is improved by a reduction in speckle noise, resulting in remarkable image quality enhancement.
S-Harmonic reduces noise and provides image clarity and homogeneity from near to far field by the use of multi-frequency, providing clearer images
S-Flow is a blood flow mode with less extrusion of colour from the blood vessel than a normal colour display achieving both, high spatial resolution and detection sensitivity of low flow velocity.
FUTUS further offers:
- 21.5’’ LCD monitor with fully articulating arm
- 10.1” touch panel
- Lightweight system with height-adjustable, pneumatic operating panel
- Two wheel casters for smooth movement
- Optional rear tray & endocavity transducer holder
- Optional gel warmer & printer cover
FUTUS supports a broad variety of applications
- Auto IMT+
Allowing to measure carotid intima-media thickness of the posterior or anterior walls with a single keystroke, thereby reducing user dependency and improving measurement reproducibility.
Quantitative tool for global and segmental wall motion of the left ventricle (LV). In Strain+, 3 standard LV views including Bull’s Eye are displayed in a quad screen for easy and quick assessment of the LV function.
Supporting early detection of lesions and various other diseases. ElastoScan provides clinical information that conventional studies typically cannot detect.
Allowing to display extended field-of-view to examine larger scan images. It further supports angular scanning with linear and convex transducers data acquisition.
- Quick Preset
Helping to increase the efficiency of scanning by selecting the frequently used probes and presets with just a single touch.
- Quick Scan
Significantly improves workflow by performing automatic adjustment of gain in Doppler and B-mode. In addition, in vascular, the colour box and volume doppler can both be steered automatically.
Pre-defined application protocols that can be registered to simplify multiple operations in order to carry out examinations more efficiently.
An image stored from a previous examination can be presented in a side-by-side display with the current image obtained, using the same imaging parameters – useful in follow-up examinations and for comparison before and after treatment
Advanced and rich functions for OB/GYN
- Realistic Vue, helps you
- shade the fetus with a virtual, movable light source
- express the organization with more realistic texture.
- observe the region of interest in detail.
- 3D XI, allows to observe volume data from various points of view by using three image processing applications
- Multi-Slice View
- Oblique View
- XI VOCAL
- 5D NT, automatically acquires exact sagittal plane necessary for NT (Natural Translucency) measurement from volume data
- XI STIC (Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation), constructs a moving image for one heartbeat from the acquired volume data. Any cross section can be drawn, useful for grasping the stereoscopic fetal heart.
Hitachi FUTUS – Diagnostic Ultrasound System at Hitachi Official WebSite