Philips Heartstart XL – Monitor Defibrillator
The Philips HeartStart XL – Monitor Defibrillator is designed to meet a wide variety of defibrillation and monitoring needs in one lightweight, easy-to-use medical device. At just under 6.5 kg., the Philips Defibrillator is easily transported throughout the hospital to the site where cardiac care is needed. A combination manual device with automated external defibrillator capabilities, HeartStart XL enables the first caregiver on the scene, whether an ALS or BLS clinician, to deliver potentially lifesaving defibrillation therapy.
In AED mode, voice prompts and text messages guide BLS users through the defibrillation process, while the HeartStart XL continuously monitors and displays the patient’s ECG. Upon the arrival of ALS personnel, HeartStart XL Monitor Defibrillator is easily switched from AED to manual defibrillator mode, allowing operators to access the unit’s advanced therapeutic features such as selectable energy (from 2 to 200 Joules), non-invasive pacing (optional), SpO2 (optional) and synchronized cardio version. SMART Biphasic technology. Philips pioneered biphasic therapy in external defibrillators and today biphasic is the standard of care.
- 1-2-3 operation – True 1-2-3 operation makes defibrillation intuitive for all users.
- AED mode – Voice and text prompts guide users through the defibrillation process. 150 Joules non-escalating, pre-set energy level.
- Paddles (optional) – Anterior / anterior adult paddles convert to pediatric by removing the outer contacts.
- Multi-function defibrillator pads – Adult and pediatric pads for defibrillation, ECG monitoring, pacing and synchronized cardio version
- Sterilizable internal paddles – Switch and switch-less internal paddles are designed for open chest defibrillation in the operating room.
- Grab and go – Less than 6.5 kg
- Compact – Easily fits on a standard hospital stretcher.
- Rugged – Withstands the rigors of hospital use and patient transport.
Philips Heartstart XL – Monitor Defibrillator can be used in Mortara XScribe – Cardiac Stress Testing System
Recommended base for Philips Monitor Defibrillator TPK-3 – Wheeled table