Mindray DC-30 Full-HD – Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ultrasound Mindray DC-30 Full-HD – Image Gallery
Mindray DC-30 Full-HD is a standard ultrasound systems available today typically allow for a basic diagnosis but lack advanced functionality. Now, with the most competitive price in the industry, the DC-30 is the perfect answer for high quality image performance, with added features such as Auto IMT, iScape, Natural Touch Elastography, UWN Contrast Imaging and Tissue Doppler Imaging.
- PSHI (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging) Purified Harmonic Imaging for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise.
- iBeam, Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization
- iClear, Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection
- Multi-Beam Formation, Maximum 4 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
- Natural Touch Elastography, Based on Mindray’s latest patented technology, natural touch elastography reduces dependence on user operation technique, improving operator’s reproducibility for higher clinical utility.
- iScape, Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother and more controllable.
- UWN (Ultra-Wideband Non-linear) Contrast Imaging, Mindray’s unique contrast imaging technology, utilizing contrast agent characters with both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signal to get improved S/N ratio for better diagnostic details and longer contrast agent duration for better observation.
- ExFOV, Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes
- Smart 3D, Smart 3D providing easy image volume view from any direction.
- B-Steer, Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vesselsies, guaranteeing the continuity of all data. With its carefully designed features, BeneView T1 perfectly matches these requirements.
- Free Xros M, Gain precise anatomical observation by freely placing sample lines at any angle.
- TDI, Tissue Doppler Imaging allows you to quantitatively evaluate local myocardial movement and function, providing complete TDI modes for faster and direct diagnoses.
- Auto IMT (Intima-Media Thickness), Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
- 8-TGC assuring accurate image uniformity control
- iStorage – Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
- iZoom – Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key
- iTouch – Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key
- iStation – Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
- Raw Data – Enables optimum flexibility for post processing of the stored images including parameter adjustments, adding comments and measurements, allowing maximum productivity during scanning
- MedSight – DC-30 lets you transfer clinical images and cine to your IOS or android powered smart device via an interactive app. With MedSight you can now take the clinical examinations with you wherever needed.
- Height adjustable control panel (optional)
- CD/DVD-RW and USB ports
- Built-in battery for live scanning