FUJIFILM ARIETTA S60 – Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ultrasound ARIETTA S60 – Image Gallery and Videos
Cardio 2D, Color, PW, CW and TDI mode
Obstetrics 2D, Color and 4D mode
Radiology 2D, Color, Contrast and Elasto mode
Next Generation Ultrasound Platform
FUJIFILM ARIETTA S60 Ultrasound is equipped with multiple functions dedicated to each diagnostic field, supporting more accurate and efficient diagnoses.
From the extensive range of available transducers, you can be sure to find the one that is appropriate for your examination.
- Less patient-dependent B-mode image variability is experienced; imaging of high quality and sensitivity is available immediately the transducer is applied reducing the need for time-consuming adjustment.
- Blood flow information can be easily acquired. The sharply delineated Doppler waveform is easy to measure.
- Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE) visualizes relative tissue stiffness, offering complementary information for diagnosis. It has proven clinical value across a wide breadth of applications including breast, thyroid, liver, and prostate.
- Hitachi ARIETTA S60 is equipped with easy-to-use tools for comprehensive cardiac exams: Dynamic Slow-motion Display is a side-by-side presentation of a real-time image and its slow-motion counterpart. Dual Gate Doppler allows observation and measurement of Doppler wave forms from two separate locations during the same heart cycle. These advanced functions can shorten exam times and support effective investigations.
- In obstetrics, the 4D display is a communication tool which can encourage the bond between mother and fetus, and strengthen family ties.
To provide scanning comfort for all ultrasound users and their patients, the ARIETTA S60 has been designed with ultimate usability.
- Hitachi ARIETTA S60 can be moved easily and without strain.
- The monitor can be folded forward to secure safe transport without obstructing your view.
- The panel height can be adjusted to fit both the physique of the examiner and the examination style, offering a comfortable working environment in a natural posture whatever the clinical setting.
- The system can be adjusted from a low position of 70 cm, similar to the height of an office desk, up to 100 cm, an appropriate height for scanning while standing.
- The operating panel layout of Hitachi ARIETTA S60 is designed with efficient workflow in mind. Free customization of many keys is possible. Probe-dependent assignment of functions to controls offers optimum tailoring for each clinical situation.
- The two-way multi-rotary encoders offer intuitive operation, enabling the management of many functions in one control: working as a joystick for up/down and right/left movement, and as a rotary encoder to adjust other parameters.
- The Auto Optimizer feature corrects many parameters with one key-stroke, instantaneously forming uniform, diagnostic-quality images.
- The Auto Trace function of Doppler waveforms supports exam efficiency significantly reducing the number of required key strokes.