HAWK P9442EB – Portable Video Hysteroscope
HAWK P9442EB – Portable Video Hysteroscope. Is an endoscope with a flexible inserted portion intended for the visual examination and treatment of
the bladder and the urinary tract. It is inserted into the urethra (the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body) through the natural urinary orifice during cystoscopy. Anatomical images are transmitted to the user by a video system. With a charge-coupled device (CCD) chip at the distal end of the endoscope and the images showing on a monitor. It is used to examine/diagnose incontinence, the inability to pass urine (retention), recurrent urinary tract infections, and to remove tissue samples/stones/small tumours from the bladder. This is a reusable device.
Features P9442EB – Portable Video Hysteroscope
- The videoscope has a unique waterproof function, it can be cleaned thoroughly and disinfected. The instrument channel can be cleaned in whole course, so that minimize the risk of infection among patients with each other.
- There are two directions, up and down direction are controlled by bending wheel.
- Biopsy forceps, brush can be used.
- It has fixed focus, large depth of field, wide angle, and get clean image within the range of 2 ~ 50mm.
Features DR030240B Hysteroscope probe
- Insertion part: 3.3 mm
- Distal part: 3.3 mm
- Working lenght: 240 mm
- Working channel: 1.2 mm
- Field of view: 100 degrees
- Depth of fleld: 2-50 mm
- Deflection: Up 100 degrees, Down 100 degrees
HAWK P9442EB at HAWK Official WebSite
Προτεινόμενο Τροχήλατο Τραπέζι Πολλαπλών χρήσεων