Welch Allyn Surveyor S4 – Mobile Monitor
Easy to handle and lightweight, the innovative Surveyor™ S4 Mobile Monitor can be comfortably worn by patients while in ambulatory settings. It supports multiple patient types and acuities with three-, five- and twelve-lead cables for various levels of monitoring. The Surveyor S4 displays continuous SpO2 (%), plethysmogram and pulse rate, helping you conveniently check your patients locally or from the Surveyor Central Station. Surveyor S4 enables you to leverage past capital investments by using your facility’s existing wireless network infrastructure. Its bright, 4-inch LCD and easily selectable vibration response buttons can be used with bare or gloved hands. Check individual ECG electrodes using the hook-up screen, view real-time ECG waveforms and feel confident with smart features such as display timeout and nurse call.
Welch Allyn Surveyor S4 Features
- VERITAS algorithm processing with QRS detection sensitivity measures above 99%
- WiFi offers higher capacity and lower cost vs. proprietary telemetry antennas
- Admit patients directly from Surveyor S4 to available slots on Surveyor Central
- Monitor 12 leads of diagnostic quality ECG for cardiac or high-acuity patients using the patented 10-wire Lead Form patient cable.
- Use the 5-lead shielded cable for standard ambulatory monitoring.
- Choose the 3-lead shielded cable for basic single-lead ECG monitoring.
Surveyor Central: Bringing it All Together
The S4 monitors can operate as part of a larger, integrated monitoring solution with the Surveyor Central bedside and telemetry patient monitoring system. Capable of bidirectional communication with any Surveyor patient monitor (including the S4, S12 and S19 monitors), Surveyor Central enables workflow flexibility, continuity of patient data and vigilant monitoring of alarms — elements critical to keeping a watchful eye on your patients.
Welch Allyn Surveyor Central System
Welch Allyn Surveyor S4 – Mobile Monitor at WelchAllyn Official WebSite
Μπορεί να συνδυαστεί με το Mortara Holter H3+ – Digital Recorder