Mindray M6 – Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ultrasound Mindray M6 – Image Gallery
Mindray M6 has been a long, challenging path for clinicians to bring high-level standard diagnosis to the bedside for intensive patient care. Up to now, there has been a limited choice of size and performance of traditional ultrasound systems. With health care within reach in mind, Mindray released the ideal balanced of capability and size to realize a confident diagnosis at the bedside.
- Multi-Beam Formation, Maximum 8 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
- iClear, Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection
- iBeam, Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization
- HR Flow, An innovative technology to better visualize tiny vessels and complex flow patterns, based on Mindray’s exclusive processing algorithm.
- UWN Contrast Imaging, enables to detect and utilize both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signals, generating images with significant enhancements.
- iNeedle, Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vessels
- IMT (Intima-Media Thickness) Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
- 8-TGC assuring accurate image uniformity control
- iScape, Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother and more controllable.
- ExFOV, Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes
- Trapezoid Imaging, Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all linear probes
- B-Steer, Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vesselsies, guaranteeing the continuity of all data. With its carefully designed features, BeneView T1 perfectly matches these requirements.
- iStorage – Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
- iZoom – Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key
- iTouch – Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key
- iStation – Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
- Smart Track – Mindray’s unique function: Continuously track the color flow and optimize the best Color box position and angle in real time scanning
- iRoam – Wireless data transfer solution
- DICOM – Comprehensive DICOM solution
- MedSight – Interactive App that could transfer clinical images/cines and reports to IOS smart devices via WiFi