3-lead Holter Rythm 24h or 48h recording H3+ of Mortara Instrument.
3-lead Holter Rythm 7 days recording, the smallest of the world. Allows you to record heart function on 3 leads, 1 to 7 days!
Mortara Instrument presents the lightest and smallest Holter Rythm of the global market with liquid crystal display.
- Continuous digital recording of 3-lead beat to beat.
- Connect Holter to PC by USB to transfer the recordings
- Just 28 grams with battery (type ΑΑΑ).
- LCD screen display of waveforms
- Detection of high resolution pacemaker on frequency 10.000 s/set/channel
- Possibility to start recording from the Recorder H3 without PC intervention
- Required Leads II, V1, V5.
- Button for recording event by patient
- Connect to DICOM.
- Capability for 48h recording
The Mortara H3+ can be combined with the HScribe Holter Analysis Program Mortara HScribe 5, which operates in an environment of WINDOWS.