12-lead Holter Rythem 24h or 48h Continuous recorder by Mortara Instrument.
- The unique 12-lead Holter Rhythm with liquid crystal display
- Continuous recording 12-leads beat to beat to digital Compact Flash Card
- LCD screen display of waveforms
- Detection of high resolution pacemaker on frequency 10.000 s/set/channel
- Possibility to start recording from the Recorder H12 without PC intervention
- weighing 125gr, is handy and discreet
- Required Leads I,II,III, aVR, aVL,aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Dimensions 64 Χ 91 Χ 25 mm
- It works with an alkaline battery
- Connect to DICOM.
- Capability for 48h recording
- Button for recording event by patient
The Mortara H12+ can be combined with the HScribe Holter Analysis Program Mortara HScribe 5, which operates in an environment of WINDOWS.